If the Holy Spirit isn’t directing me, my life is completely lost. If the Father isn’t changing my heart, I’d remain an ignorant, prideful, lustful, and foolish individual. And if Christ’s love isn’t present in my actions, every single thing I do is worthless.
"Till sin be bitter, Christ will not be sweet."
Thomas Wilson (via strength-dignity)
"You are happiest when you are fully satisfied in God. His Glory and your Joy are not competing; they are inextricably combined. His greatest glory is when you enjoy Him and your greatest joy is when you give Him glory."
John Piper (via iridescentmystery)
"If you’re a Christian, you’re not just a wicked, guilty, forgiven sinner; you’re a wicked, guilty, forgiven sinner who’s now a new creation in Christ, who has a new nature, who has new desires, who has a new power to live a whole new life because Jesus is alive, and His life is in you through the Holy Spirit."
Mark Driscoll (via strength-dignity)
"We need to hear the Gospel every day, because we forget it every day."
Martin Luther (via aussie-ragazzo)
Tell me about your body.
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?